- Reduce new incidence of all forms of Sexual and Gender Based Violence including harassment and bullying.
- Increase the number of Adolescent Girls and Young Women who become thought leaders, occupy leadership positions and become the next generation of female leaders across all fields and at all levels.
- Increase employment and growth opportunities for young and talented youths by identifying and nurturing their talents and linkage to local and international opportunities.
- Stimulate thinking around the meaning, value and everyone’s role in peace building, justice and cohesion with a view to adopt more non-violent conflict resolutions mechanisms at all levels.
- Do no harm
- Embrace diversity and inclusion
- Safe spaces for dialogue and engagement
Improve quality of life and promote sustainable social justice by investing in human social capital, seeking meaningful stakeholder engagement, and empowering vulnerable individuals and communities to take charge of their lives and livelihoods
Restore honour and self-worth as a pathway towards achieving sustainable development and better everyday lives for individuals and communities
Around the World